Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Time flies when you are having fun....

Its been way way to busy....Spring is here and Summer is soon to follow...We have been a busy family, and I'm a slothful blogger....I am trying to re-commit myself so that friends and family will have something to look forward to...need to get a better system of sharing pictures and videos...as we haven't published many. We did recently get our family pics done, although they are not in my possession to share...but you can check them out here:

http://jessicaandersonphotography.blogspot.com/

That's my sister, and you can contact her if you like what you see.

I will upload a video of my kiddos though...i will share that right now as a matter of fact.




We got a pretty good laugh out of this. Ari did some as well:






Well I hope you enjoyed the laughs as much as I did. I love my kiddos...they keep me laughing and on my toes...

Hope to see you in a day or two with something new!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Hello Burgan family! You finally updated your blog :) Fun videos, can't believe how big your kids are getting!

William, Josy & Arianna said...

Hi Guys!
I am happy that you updated your blog. It was very nice to see you all.
take care
Love,
Josy

Unknown said...

I love these videos. I laugh everytime I watch them. Love you all.