Monday, March 3, 2008

FLYING!

Have I told you all that I love flying...something about being up there and just making that aircraft go through its maneuvers. Between me and my buddies we are some of the luckiest people in the world. If you take a step back and think about how many pilots are out there that fly the worlds greatest aircraft...namely the Apache and Blackhawk in my case...there are only a handful, that ever get the chance. It is freakn awesome to think that we are blessed enough to do something we really love and enjoy. Of course you always have your ups and downs...but shoot almost any day flying beats everyday with your feet on the ground...unless I am with my beautiful wife and great kids. What can I say I love what I do.

Well off to study engines, and other much needed info for the test today at 1.

Talk at you all laters.

3 comments:

Jami said...

i do believe joel would agree with you on this!

Jami said...

ps. he might say me and our kids though instead of yours, no offense :P

Jess said...

You're very lucky brother. You have a great life! Plus one of the coolest little sisters on the planet :) (that would be me in case you get me confused with your other awesome little sister! haha)