Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dec 13th through Current!

Holy Crap its been for ages!

Me and the family are back in the West! It has been a definite change....altitude...climate...living conditions...the list goes on and on.

None the less....I came here and hit the streets till I found a job...working for the National Guard as an Officer Recruiter. It is a great experience and I'm enjoying it so far.

The family has settled into where we are living (an upstairs loft, currently) and Dallas is attending the local school, and really likes it. Arianna is just growing and being as cute as ever. And Chandra is doing the mom thing, chasing stuff down for the house we are trying to close on...and myself...well I'm leaving tomorrow for more schooling.

Anyhow, that catches you up to current...to bad I haven't been posting more frequently and you might have heard some funny stories or something. I will attempt to do better, while I'm at school. Talk at you all soon.

Love the Burgans

2 comments:

Jami said...

you are slacking..... :P

Jess said...

Looking forward to a more up to date blog :) I posted cute videos of Lizzie for ya :)