Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dogs.....

K I've officially lost my patience with our pup named Scoobie Doo.
Actually her name is Daisy...and shes a Cha-Wiener dog. She growled at me today after I sent her to the kennel...so I was like bad Daisy...she then growled even worse...so again I gave her the bad dog but this time she came out the kennel after me...of course I have the I am bigger than you complex and I reach in the kennel and snatch her out as she cowered back in. And she bites my finger and I wrench her out of the kennel and place her on the ground and basically wanted to strangle her...but I didn't. At anyrate...between the episodes of bad potty spots and now this biting me...I think I'm officially at the last straw with her. So if anyone out there is a pet lover and would like to get their hands on a Cha-Wiener dog, with an attitude....well she is free for the taking. (Kennel, dog food, and all other accessories included)
Eric & Chandra

1 comment:

Jess said...

I bet Channie is doing the "happy dance"! I can't believe Daisy is having such an attitude...maybe Lizzie pulled on her tail one to many times while you were visiting.....lol