Monday, September 8, 2008

Joy of Exercise!

You ever just look at yourself and think I really need to do something with myself....

Well you are not alone that's for sure!

I have been in the military since I was 24, and during that time I have reached a peak of high physical fitness...that was when I first entered service...well here I am now 30 and thinking to myself...there is no reason I shouldn't be able to feel close to what I was in my senior year of high school..or my first years of college. I'm in the military access to a great gym...I've started running 3-5 miles every day...and you know something...I have been at this most of the summer...problem is like everyone else I suck at eating! So I keep hitting the streets and the gym...and hopefully the diet will fall into place as necessary...its mainly feeling good about yourself..remember that. Now I'm about to drip sweat on the keyboard...I should go shower. Flex..Flex...flex..

2 comments:

Jami said...

get joel on board with you :)

Christina said...

Good job on the running! I wish I liked running....but I HATE it! I workout 6x's a week at the gym and get my cardio in other ways, but oh, to have a runners BOD! That would be stupendous! :) Keep up the good work and just be conscious about what goes IN your mouth! I know that has helped me a TON!