Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mt Home Airshow

Well we went to the airshow today - the Air Force Thunderbirds were flying today...a long with a lot of other awesome pilots...including a few of my Apache and Blackhawk buddies. I thought I would share a few pictures with you all. Hope you enjoy.

Its an awesome sight to see some of the nations most powerful aircraft and also then to see the pilots of those aircraft, some young kids...22 - 25 years old...and they are trusted to do the work of flying these machines. Makes me happy to see that there is still some hope for the rising generation!






5 comments:

Jess said...

I haven't been to an airshow since I was like 9. I wish I could have gone!

Burgdogg said...

Muahaha! Well watch the news and you will find out when the next one at Hill is gonna be!

Jess said...

Slacker, its time for a new post

Burgdogg said...

Yeah I was thinking that tonight was the night to do that. I have a few new pics to add to the blog.

Bennion Family said...

WOW...look how big your kids are...our blog has some recent pictures as well. Check it out at www.knbennion.blogspot.com